Friday, August 8, 2014

OTK my favorite real time play

One of the most frequent queries posed to me is "What activity do you like best"(fetish wise)? That is actually one of the easiest questions to answer for me.

I would say that OTK is by far my love. Nothing quite measures up to the thrill of hands on flesh infliction of pain. Not merely the tactile delight,but the entire range of sensory components.

Allow me to share with you my most recent intimate encounter with my real time boy brat in order to convey how delicious I find corporal punishment play.

Keep in mind that yes clothing can enhance a scene,but it is not a requirement,for I have never felt that my attire adds or detracts from my dominant self. I am simply in charge regardless if I am clad in casual or fetish wear. I digress...anyway,my brat shows up promptly at my door at 10pm(yes I like to play before I sleep to promote sensual dreams :). His eyes find me dressed in silky lounge top and pants,but as he has been owned by me for many years,he knows that he is allowed a mere quick glance at my luscious flesh before he must avert his gaze to my nude feet. That's right boys,I demand eye contact restrictions.

 In his hands is a small personal gift for me which he kneels down and places at my feet as is fitting to display his appreciation for me. I am ever gracious and allow him to kiss my minty green polished toes before he rises to assume the position I have trained him for. I snap my fingers twice which is the command for him to disrobe. He does so expediently and places his folded clothing beside my front door. I generally take my time inspecting his flesh which heightens his anticipation,and my amusement. A clap of my hands and he goes down to his hands and knees,now with a light slap on his rump he follows behind me in a quick crawl to my bedroom.

There are no instruments laying upon the coverlet which indicates my intentions to him. I comfortably seat myself upon the bed with my legs in a wide stance. I snap my fingers once and he positions his body over my lap knowing that he is not permitted to place his full weight upon me,nor is he allowed to open his eyes. I begin by lightly caressing his eager flesh,then deliver a hard swat as a preliminary work up. I smile at his wince and little quivers. I ask if he has been a good boy this week,and if he is in an extremely masochistic frame of mind,he will say no(yummy). This is the point where I begin to get moist,and I know that he can scent my pleasure in his response.

 I never start out hard straight from the get go. Pleasure builds with a steady applied pressure,therefore my slaps to his deserving ass gradually increase in intensity until his flesh is cherry red. I test the reaction of his skin with a pinch,and if all looks as it should I then turn my attention to the back of his thighs. Once they are pinked up,I return to his ass to deliver the coup de grace infliction of pain. By this time his body dances across my lap with every body jarring smack. It is almost orgasmic to hear him gasping,panting,and mewling. By this time my hand is fairly numb,and I initiate the cool down relief prep of rubbing his burning hot cheeks,with an occasional pinch or scratch murmuring that he is forgiven,and that I am proud of how well he took his punishment. This is now the time where he will slide off of my lap and face me while kneeling. I place a small kiss on his forehead in gratitude of his sacrifice for me. He crawls back to my door,stands and dresses once again assuming his demeanor as a gentleman. He hands me the gift he brought,and accepts my thanks humbly before departing until next when I call upon him.


Once he leaves I pick up my phone and invite over my lover.....yes yes yes I get excited physically from play time too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment