Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Thoughts to tide you during my vacation

Today I am lounging around my home just enjoying my staycation for a bit. I woke late,and enjoyed breakfast al fresco!! I did not even realize how much I needed some peaceful quiet time. Yay me :)

It has also allowed me some time to ponder on how you boys can serve me better. I invest alot of time speaking with,guiding,and training the males under me,in order to promote and cultivate the type of service relationship which I expect with you. To begin with communication is of the utmost importance to me. Daily interaction is a key towards the forging of a secure bond. I mean if we are not speaking,then how will you come to serve me with diligent devotion? Initially this is confined to emails,for you must earn your time with me.

Onto honesty,which ties in with communication. If you are not open about who,what,and how you are with me,then how can I be expected to mold you into my perfect servant? It is not a one way street though,as I would not expect you to trust your servitude to me if I was not willing to share parts of myself(no not physically) with you. Of course I do not expect or even desire you to impart every detail of your life to me within a single conversation. One of the most gratifying experiences is the journey to knowledge.

More to come as each day of my vacation passes


No comments:

Post a Comment