Thursday, August 14, 2014

Tips and advice cont

Another lovely day all to myself! I do some of my best blogs when I am free from constant distractions lol. My poor brain does quite well multitasking,but when it comes to posting my thoughts and such,I would prefer that I not be juggling 3 or 4 other activities at the same time. Forward march onto my words of experienced lifestyle femdom and findom wisdom for the males whom occupy or desire a place within our world.

Ok yesterday I went over some basics,so I shall pick up from there. I do hope that you followed my advice about educating yourself a bit. If so then you should know the difference between the designations of slave,submissive,switch,fetishist,bottom. To some these terms are interchangeable,not for me,but perhaps they are in your mind. In my estimation a slave is one whom desires to become personal property. They have relinquished their rights to an owner. They obey,are task oriented,and live their life in a fully owner controlled manner. A submissive on the other hand is on a journey of exploration. They desire to please and serve,but they are not able or willing to dedicate their entire existence to doing so. Being a switch is a bit trickier. Some submit only in certain situations or to a specific sex. They may be submissive in their everyday life,yet in the bedroom they command,or vice versa. A fetishist is not a person that serves. They are generally geared toward feeding their personal fetish. These are the types that you see more as clients than servants. Bottoms to me equate with receptive play partners. They are not necessarily submissive,in fact they may be a switch,a masochist,or low and behold a dominant whom enjoys bottoming in certain defined activities. It is very important to know where you fall on this scale in order to begin your search. If you know not yourself,then how are you to find anyone compatible?

Once you have figured out what you are(there is even an online quiz which will aid you,google will bring it up for you). Now it is time to decide which activities you would most like to engage in. I have no doubt that there are plenty of fantasies playing out in your mind. Ones which stimulate your desires. Do you dream of being held tied down at the mercy of a dominant freed from the constant constraints of life? Does the thought of being stripped of ego and clothing just do it for you? Do you envision a more feminine you? Do you pray to reverse roles,and become a naughty little cock slut? There are too many kinks for me to name in a simple post,but I am sure that you understand the point I am trying to make. Now a key bit to keep in mind is that some fantasies are meant to remain that way elsewise you fall out of the entire realm of safe,sane and consensual. Whilst you may masturbate to the daydream of having a dominant castrate you,that is so not going to happen even in an unconventional relationship. It takes time and experimentation to figure out what you like. I mean I used to believe that I would enjoy bottoming in a bondage scene,but once tried,I found out that it was not for me. In fact an activity I at first found extremely distasteful soon became one of my favorites. Try being open minded to activities with the exception of those that are illegal.

That is all for the day boys,Goddess is going poolside :) TBC....

No comments:

Post a Comment