Friday, September 5, 2014

The sacrifice

The word sacrifice can mean many things to many people,what does it mean to you? Sacrifice is a word widely used in the financial domination realm,but what part does it play in your life of service? Do you give 1%,10% or even 50% of your earnings to your chosen lady? For some they see buying clips as an indulgence worthy of tossing out a couple of dollars,whilst others indulge their fetish sweet tooth purchasing sessions for a nominal amount. Are either of these considered a sacrifice...NO,but why is that? How can they be considering that the only thing you are playing with is your fun money. Money that you will not miss. Look at it like this,most and I did say most clips will cost you the equivalence of a visit to starbucks,and the average cam session will run you less than a trip to the movies(mind you I am not referring to a session with a high end Domina),so how does this equate to a sacrificial offering?

Proferring your tender should involve a sacrifice. Whether it be that you will have to deny yourself dinners out,or the latest and greatest tech toy. If you find at the end of the week that you retain finances to splurge,then you are not truly sacrificing for the one you serve. I am not advocating that you go without the basic means of survival,but how do you define what you actually need? Think about it seriously. Do you need a high tech phone,no. Do you need five star dining and premium food staples,no. Do you need designer clothing,no. Do you need cable,or even netflix,no. All that you truly need is food,water,air,clothing,and a place out of the elements. It goes without saying that as well you need a way to keep in contact with the one you serve,which could be a pay as you go phone,and a library card since almost all of them offer computers for member's use.

Now this is where I may differ from what some of you would term a "real" finDomme. I will not take on a male whom barely keeps his head above water before tributing. It leaves an acidic taste in my mouth to even consider it. Yes I realize that males have uses outside of financial,but for me the financial is a big part of my pleasure(money is an orgasmic symbol of power),and if I believe that a male will starve due to serving me,then the appeal has flattened like an open can of soda.

Something that I do not share often is that I do not keep many of the tribute funds I receive. Gasp. I find enjoyment spoiling my family,and friends,therefore the majority of what I am given is given away. Is that the action of a "real" finDomme? Not to some. Now you may ask why I even bother if I am going to give my tithes away...well for me the excitement I consider bliss is the fact that males sacrifice for me. They gladly give,and that is what makes me tingle,not the money. Make sense? The more they give,the higher I fly from the power exchange. It is not my greed being fed when I am gifted,but rather enhancement of my pleasure,and I am like a ravenous animal in regards to my pleasure being fed,never sated,and never full of receiving your cash.

Financially is not the only way I expect males to sacrifice for me though. I want your time,your energy,and sometimes your physical pain. I want your free time spent thinking of me,your energy spent pondering ways to please me more,and your pain to feed my sadistic streak. Sounds like a tall order doesn't it? This is why I refuse to take on any with a lackadaisical approach to service. I expect,nay demand more than a bit time player can offer. If servitude outside of a session is not your thing,then you will not measure up to my standards,but I do wish you well in your journey.

Now that I have provided my definition of sacrifice,it is up to you whether you choose to take that monumental first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment