Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Safe play

This is a subject which needs spoken out about more often,as it seems not to receive the recognition it deserves. I know that some of you are sitting there thinking "why the hell is she bringing this shit up,I know what I am doing"...well that is not a correct assertion for some of you elsewise I would not be typing my pretty little fingers to the bone right now,and believe me my keyboard is not enjoying the pounding it is receiving.

I seen an offsite account with photo proof provided of males inserting objects into their rectums which should not be there ie a baseball bat amongst other large objects,and thought to myself,HELL NO. 1)Why the hell would a male actually follow through with such an order? 2)Why would a female convey such an order? Boys please do not disregard the fact that you can permanently damage yourself with this type of action,not to mention the shame and humiliation of explaining to hospital staff and loved ones how this injury occurred,or worse yet the pain it would bring your family to hear from the coroner your cause of death(anal hemorrhage from fucking a baseball bat) cute huh? For fuck's sake I do not care how turned on your are by the person you are sessioning with,use your big head to reason out unsafe actions,unless you think it is sexy to wear depends the rest of your life...oh yes that will have the ladies lining up outside your door.

You boys get all worked up with penile erections,and do whatever you are told by a hot young girl in this particular case,whom obviously has zero real time experience,now doesn't that make you feel all warm and cozy? It sure does me, NOT. Conserve some of that blood flow,and find out if you are placing your health and safety into the hands of an experienced Domina before you shove shit in your gaping filth maw.

Since entering the online realm I have seen far too many unsafe practices,and no I am not on a crusade to change the world or shame anyone,what I am doing though is tossing out a slap to the head of each of you for being so irresponsible. Luds knows that I would not care for the majority of you to reproduce,but did you know that inserting pencils or any object with a sharp end into your penis can tear or damage your urethra. How pleasurable do you think it would be to shoot your wad out,only to have it double you over in pain...boy I would want to have lots of sex if it felt that way...NOT.

The point being that in this one instance I am advising selfishness in you boys. Care about your health more than entertaining someone who could not give a rat's ass if you bleed out when the cam shuts down,and for you females engaging in this type of play,did you know that you can and will be legally liable for injury up to death,for you were a  willing witness and in part coerced them into unsafe play. It boils down to you being responsible for their safety when you play with them,and if not,then may the shit storm from it rain down upon you :)

In case you could not tell,I feel quite strongly about this subject,and if it offends you,then buh bye,cause I have no time for ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment