Friday, October 3, 2014

Why you pay tribute



Paying to be play is so very blase in my book. You pay tribute because you adore me,and can think of nothing that would make you happier than pleasing me. You pay because you know that the patriarchal patrimony you inherited is inherently incorrect,so amends must be made. You pay to earn a ticket into the glorious realm of a Goddess. You pay for the mercy of my magnitude,which elsewise would leave you stranded in a cold unfeeling world bereft of the warmth of me. You pay for the honor of the gift of my smile. You pay for the beauty which belongs only to me. You pay because you cannot but help loving me. You pay because I am the sun,moon,and stars which light your way through a dismal life. You pay because you wait with baited breath to be recognized by me. You pay because you worship me every moment of the day. You pay because of the tiny spark of hope in your heart that one day I will deign to allow you a glimpse into my world. You pay and pray that someday you will earn the privilege of being mine.

These are the only reasons you pay tribute to me. Not once,and not ever do you pay with a selfish thought in your head. You do not pay to soil my presence with that abscess which festers between your legs. You do not pay to subject my sight to the vision of your inadequacies. You do not pay with squirming salacious hopes of viewing my bare form. You do not pay and await self-gratifying instructions.

Wrap your head around my words now,and beg for the opportunity to fulfill your intended purpose,being of use to me.

1 comment: