Tuesday, December 9, 2014

To Worship a Goddess

What does the title of this post mean to you? Ponder your response whilst I enlighten you with data which you may not have taken into consideration.

Wiki defines worship as such

"Worship is an act of religious devotion usually directed towards a deity. An act of worship may be performed individually, in an informal or formal group, or by a designated leader.
Worship asserts the reality of its object and defines its meaning by reference to it"

 with the origin being "The word is derived from the Old English weorþscipe, meaning worship, honour shown to an object,which has been etymologised as "worthiness or worth-ship"—to give, at its simplest, worth to something"

Now I ask you,what does the word worship mean to you? Does your definition differ from what is posted above? If you are male,and reading this,then I am going to go out on a limb,and bet that it does. How can I possibly know this,whelp it is certainly not because I possess the power of extra sensory perception. It is simply that I know the nature of the male beast,which has been proven day in and day out when one takes the time to read through the dialogue males post.

The term worship has become entirely convoluted,especially within the lovely findom fetish. Rather than males bowing down,and sincerely offering honor,it has now jumped the precipice of insult. I know not,nor care for the state of your immortal or lack thereof soul,rather my query would be if any of you regardless of whether you are a Christian,buddist,muslim etc...would walk up to the icon of your choosing,and spew out the words"Oh I worship your ass,tits,pussy,(you get my point yes????)

Of course you would not think to dish out such dishonor,so why then would you do so to one whom you claim as your Goddess? It is beyond reprehensible. Oh and yes I am aware that many upon many females bear no issue with this type of interaction,and that is their prerogative,not mine. My views have always,and will forever be that worship is NOT sexual in nature,I mean seriously do you see any mention of sex,or sexuality within the frame of the definition provided? How does your dick getting hard by looking at anatomy parts equate to worship? It simply doesn't,so please do refrain from attempting to argue the point. Either way you are wrong.

Now blah blah blah disclaimer,yes I know not all males are like this,so no need to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment