Saturday, January 3, 2015

figment of fancy

What I want is simple or so I mistakenly thought. Why is it that the knowledge of what I desire frightens so many of the male sex? This is something I pontificate upon with regularity,although the answer is not as complicated as I make it to be.

Let us begin with what exactly it is that I seek. Well it isn't your cock or your orgasm that's for sure. What I want are submissive gentlemen that crave more than a moment's release of pleasure. Ones that envision nirvana as me. A realm where I exist as their Goddess. The deity whom they adore more than any other,not as a figurehead for their fleshy erection.

A relationship where servants come to my feet willingly,and with gratitude that I allow it. Not an alliance where one is taxed,and forced into laying their best before me. Something tangible beyond the flesh. Do males such as this exist? Are my expectations and hopes beyond the fetish reality? Truly are submissives such as I describe extinct or a mere figment of my imagination?

Is it beyond a credible belief that a Goddess accepts nothing less than your all? Is there nothing left but the cold sterile meat mangling behind the one way screen? How sad if that is so.

I could sit at my desk typing all day bemoaning the fate I see,yet that would change nothing for me,nor for you,but so long as their is a sliver of possibility that a creature as I described dwells within the scene,then I will continue to await his presence being made known to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment