Sunday, January 18, 2015

meat and potatoes please

It requires a male of exceptional quality to come under my consideration. I do not want to own them all or even a quarter of the males I see the likes of day in and day out. The privilege of being owned,and of owning merits more thought than a one night stand,you know the old game of dick is hard,dick is ready,lets just play real quick,nothing steady? I have never been a fb or fwbs type of gal,so why would I lessen my expectations in any area of my life? I wouldn't. Being true to myself is how I keep it real.

I understand that some simply are not mature enough or capable enough to commit to anything beyond a one tribute fling,and hey that is fine so long as all parties are agreeable to it,but baby I want the meat and potatoes,not just an appetizer when it comes to being served. Call me greedy,but what is the point of getting into it,if I am not going to "have it my way"? Yes I adore cash and gifts,but they do not fill my plate full. Being served,feted,adored,revered,and worshiped are the toppings on my D's cake,and believe me when I say that I have a demanding sweet tooth.

When I say that "I want it all" I mean more than the contents of your wallet,or the limits of your credit card. Do not get me wrong,cause I will expect your all in the financial arena,but I will not tolerate any less in other areas either. Service is more than the sum of your bank account,but it is not less than the devoted tribute you lay before my sovereignty. There is not domination without financial,and in the same coin,financial without domination is not half so filling. This is why "I want it all"

It is not enough to mouth the words,to type the correct terminology. You have to mean it,to live it. Anything less is just going through the motions of a fantasy which I did not script. Share with me the words which make your mind and soul stretch,not your dick. Make of your life what you will,but at the end of the day keep it real,cause a sticky dick cannot compare to a the bliss of a long term total power exchange,and that is the meat and potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment