Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pot calling kettle

Ever heard that saying about the pot calling the kettle black? I heard it all the time growing up,and think it to myself everyday,how so many do exactly this. If you are like me,then you have been told on multiple occasions that FinDommes are just lazy bitches who need to get a job,and stop leeching off people. The irony of it being that this vile brew spills from the lips of those contacting me in the hopes of a freebie. The same ones whom flip out on me because they were too lazy to read my profile which states that financial tribute is required. The funniest part being that these males are also within a group of individuals that cannot even support themselves,much less feed my fetish...little sots working minimum wage jobs,dwelling in Mommy and Daddy's basement. They shroud themselves in a bubble of superiority that they do not have to scam people out of money,yet fail to recognize that by living off their parents,they are in essence a leech themselves.

I laugh to myself each time that I find comments such as I named souring in my inbox. Why...well it could be due to the fact that I entered nursing school at 18,and after having graduated and passing my boards,that I have been working,and clearing a high wage every since. I left home as soon as I got my first job(no sucking the hind tit for me)...and now my home and vehicle are paid off,so my money is for whatever I desire...hell I could be a sugar momma if I wanted to lol. I worked hard to get where I am,and yes I am arrogant,but believe me when I say that I have earned the right to be so.

Now do you see why I find the irony of the verbal abuse humorous? Ye who of no money,a pathetic job(if one could call it that),and little to no future and a barren existence,tossing out insults which in reality reflect your life,not mine. That is ironically funny :)

I do not even take the time to be offended by the insults,for life must truly be sad when you are broke and begging Mommy for movie money...perhaps it would be best if males like these took stock of their situation,and realize that a great many of the Ladies in the findom lifestyle are indeed well off financially,and in no need of their milk money. Of course there are some that are in dire straights,and actually do NEED the cash,but hopefully they are not the majority,else it is not them ruling,but them being ruled. There can be no pride if you are being ruled by a snot nosed brat,and if the money is necessary for your livelihood,then yes they have you by the balls figuratively speaking,and that is a bad situation to be in.

I encourage each and every Lady to get an education,better yourself intellectually and financially,so that you will not be forced into depending on males to pay your bills,cause the truth of the matter is,you cannot pin your hopes on males that bounce like a ball when they see a shiny new toy,so you gotta do what you have to do to take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment