Saturday, March 14, 2015

Out of order

One of the easiest ways to flip my welcome mat over is to approach me like you would a fetish machine, quarters out, punching in your selection for what you want. Unlike your local vending dispenser I offer only 2 choices, serve or do not serve. Once you have chosen, then either you relinquish control, or you disappear.  It leaves little room for confusion doing it this way.

My expectations are that when you come to me, that you have studied up on me (read my blogs, read my profile, for these are your bible verses) and have already decided that you are prepared to work towards becoming my loyal servant (this is a sign of sincerity), else wise why would you waste time approaching me, and believe me that yes it is a waste of time to contact me if you are not sure of mind. I recognize that many of you are new, and just finding your footing so to speak along the slippery slopes of service, which is why I advise you to wait til such time as you know exactly what you are agreeing to by entering into serving a Domme. Only fools rush in ill prepared. Are you a fool? Oh please do respond in the negatory, for there are entirely too many of those in life outside of the fetish world.

There are multitudes of differing styles when it comes to domination, but mine is fairly straightforward. I am old school in my ways. I believe that a collar or consideration is EARNED. It is not a given, and it takes more than a couple of tributes to get that distinction, so please do not for a moment in time allow yourself to think that I will make it easy for you. Any relationship, and I do mean any, requires effort, for anything just given to you, is pale in comparison to something that you have diligently applied yourself  towards achieving. I desire only those that are not fearful of working hard (sloth is a sin, not to mention ugly), that do not live in the magical land of entitlement (only in fantasies will you receive the golden ticket for a free ride) ,nor they whom see themselves as a buyer of domination (your money buys you nothing with or of me). A school where respect and manners are of the highest accord. The arena where gentlemen are favored and cads are fed to the lions (yup nice guys get a pass around the red rope which detains the reprobates).

Submission to me is a release (not a physical one, take note that chastity is my favored fetish)..a release of all the stress imposed upon you by a constricting life. In my realm you are allowed to let loose the hidden submissive which the world cannot accept. A safe haven where you can finally be what it is that you truly are. A dominion where there is no shock or disgust that your heart's desire is to kneel, to beg, to give yourself over to the power of another. What you will not find though, is a release from  consent. In my mind "force" is a four letter word. Never shall I force anything. I am not here to coax, cajole, bully, take, or seduce your submission. If you are not submitting of your own free will, than I do not desire your submission.

Now is that not a simple view for you? If not, then I will list off what you should have gathered from this post of mine.


1)Dommes are NOT objectified fetish machines
2)Know what it is that you want (serve or do not)
3)Hard work opens doors that money cannot
4)Gentlemen are desired
5)Force and entitlement are no nos
6)Consent is needed, consent is required, consent, consent, consent


                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment