Sunday, April 5, 2015

Dismission of submissives

This day has been a bleak one for all but a single male pet of mine. On what is known to be a day of celebration,I chose to release all but the boy who has been with me the longest. Sounds crazy when you hear of a FinDomme kicking paying pigs to the curb,and it would be if I were not more than just a FinDomme. I have forever told those beneath me,or begging to be beneath me,that it takes more than money to remain mine. Complacency when under my consideration is a vast mistake,for truly I will replace you with a pet that values my time and energy in the ways I require.

An initial tribute to me will gain you my notice for a moment,but even that is not guaranteed if I do not believe that you are worth a second of my time. Yes monumental sums of tithe are glorious,but you must be willing to give of yourself as well as your wallet...oh and before any misinterpret my words thinking that "oh the money does not matter to her,so I will run my broke ass to her inbox",save yourself the time,for I have no interest in those that cannot afford financial power exchange in conjunction with the relinquishment of their ego,pride,and time.

It amazes me how few actually get it,and by it I am referring to what it means to serve,to devote your life to your owner,to recognize them as the guiding force in your life,a willingness to display your submission to them daily by following the rules and rituals set for you. Serving is an esteemed honor,which less than 1% of you deserve,and even then the majority of that single percentage will screw it up.

In short,what I am saying,is that none of you are indispensable,which is what I have just proven to the recently released/deceased to me. A D's relationship is hard work,and slacking off is not going to get it,so keep that in mind when you make a promise to always do your best then fall short or lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment