Monday, April 6, 2015

Findom spoil backs

Spoil backs seem to be a popular catch phrase these days especially on twitter. The first time I seen it used,I scratched my head,and thought what the hell does that mean...okay I am not totally standing in the corner with the pointy cap on,but it simply did not make sense to me. I am well versed in the definition of financial domination,and no where in that did I see anything about spoiling back,did you...seriously cause if you did I want to know.

I actually took the time to research the phrase,and how it was being used. What I read comes across as a tit for tat type of interaction,with most of the spoils back being nude photos or videos. Now correct me if I am wrong,but isn't financial domination based upon dominating a submissive's finances? I am pretty sure that I am right,but it could be that the term financial domination has been redefined,and I missed the memo(note to self,check spam mail).

What I am having difficulty reconciling is how sending nude photos or videos falls under the line of financial domination. Of course I grasp the concept of gifting submissives that have excelled in their service to a dominant,but it appears to me that this is more of a business deal. Customer pays,and seller sends goods. Sound right? I guess some would attempt to group in like that of a tip,but still tips are received when service is provided,and if the sender is providing a service,then it still isn't financial domination,so yes here I sit,still going huh!

I guess that I am just not meant to get how it fits in,oh well. Anyways I should tell you that I abhor the phrase,and the ramifications of it. Now I know that to each their own is the motto right? Be accepting,unbiased,and non-judgemental...yup I sure am so long as it does not rain shit on my parade,then it catches my attention,and my ire.

One would say,why let what others do bother you? Well here is the thing. This phrase has infiltrated the scene,and has brought with it the ugly rearing head of entitlement,which needs lanced like an inflamed boil(nasty visual yes). I will give you an example of how this spreads like crabs in an unlicensed brothel. Exhibit A=new to the scene "submissive" who is just learning the ropes so to speak. He checks out twitter to see that woohoo smexy females are offering something called spoils back...wow he makes a bee line post haste to the DM box of a female offering it,and finds out that for a minute amount (generally under $25) he can get pussy and titty pics,OMG how sweet is that!!! Yup now he has some cheap prime spanking material,but dang a couple of days later he is horny again,and wants to try a little something different,so he contacts a woman with the title of Domme asking how much she charges for spoils back,and guess what,she is not liking it,not at all.

 Do you see where I am going with this line of reasoning? So,if an estimated 100 new submissives enter the scene daily,and if even a quarter of them jump right on the spoils back bandwagon,that means most likely that 25 Dommes a day are going to be dealing with this shit in their inbox(probably the number is higher,cause we all know how new submissives hit up several inboxes a day til they get what they came looking for),and what are the odds that some of them are going to make an appearance before me hmmmmm...so yes I detest this phrase,and all that it stands for,simply because it will affect me,and I am a domination Domme(I dominate submissives),not a spoils back entitlement providing provider(a pay for wank spank with a sprinkle of sugaring),so please do keep your spoiling back shit outta my inbox,Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment