Monday, April 20, 2015

Submission of the heart,mind,or flesh

Recently I was asked why I did not post more blogs focused on submissives,which took me back for a moment,as I clearly note that I have done so,regardless if it is a how not to serve,it remains educational. Humoring people is not a strong suit of mine,but a point may be made that I am not offering a how to manual...how dry that would be,and from the input I receive combined with my hands on experience,it would be a copy of non-fiction gathering dust on the shelf of some eccentric shop anyway. Be that as it may,let it not be said that I possess not a drop of kindness.

Submission: What is it that triggers such a response? In the wild animal kingdom it is generally brought about as a survival mechanism,for example,when two leopards are engaged in a scuffle and one gains the upper hand by sinking it's teeth into the neck of another,the one caught within the fierce bite of the other will simply cease struggling and lay still,thereby submitting in the hopes of being shown mercy.

Of course that it is not what occurs in the bdsm realm,but then maybe it does :)

Seriously though. Submission is triggered by arousal,whether it be mental,emotional,or physical.

The majority of what I personally come into contact with,are those that dub themselves "bedroom submissives",or commonly called sex slaves. Their interest in submission is based on physical arousal obviously. They submit so long as some type of sexual interaction occurs(I consider them the do me selfish sots),but that is not to say that there are not Dommes in the world who appreciate them,just not myself included. Now this may be my sole opinion,but if you are going to be a sexual slave,well you better have it going on,if you know what I mean,for it is pathetic when one sees a 60-70 year old male begging to be used in such a manner(ok I vomited in my mouth a bit). The conclusion being that once the bedroom door opens,their "submission" evaporates like cum on sheets. **To attract this type one merely needs to play upon the weakened awakened flesh with erotic displays or sexy slogans.**

Another type which falls into the physical arousal category are masochists. The interesting aspect to their submission is that it can be triggered by any of the three reasons. They may enjoy the pain of corporal punishment,or the freeing of emotional guilt for how they have treated others,even as a method of cleansing the mind,for with pain,clarity of mind can be found. For whatever their motivation,they are a pleasure to have beneath the whip so to speak,especially for a physically manifesting sadist streak.**Drawing a masochist of the physical sort to you is accomplished by being proficient with the tools of the trade,ie whips,floggers,paddles,cbt techniques.**

Mentally aroused submission:They are the ones who bypass photos of a woman,and seek out her words instead. Now this melts my butter. Commonly referred to as the "mind fuck". The effects lasting longer than any fleeting erection,and it does not require a wash up afterwards lol. This is the playground of sapiosexuals. Those that crawl into your mind,and enslave your soul. This form of submission if you had not noticed is my favored one. These are the ones not begging a Domme to pluck off looking at her pics,instead their arousal is based upon the words she utters,the way she turns a phrase. Words have become their sex,and how delicious is that! This is the type I desire to attract more of,for I am most stimulated when I am engaging a mind of intellect.**Luring these submissives into your web requires an expanded intellect,for they are not the sort to cave when they are treated to a flipped bird,loser sign,or a fuck you pay me approach**

Onto the emotionally aroused submissives,whom are perhaps the most complicated for me to connect with. They desire love,and acceptance,and often convey that wish with neediness(a pet peeve of mine). I see these types as those seeking a Mommy,or a femdom wife. Their connection must involve sentiment for them to relinquish control. If you are not feeding their emotional bond,then they will not continue to submit.**Hence the largest attractor is the ability to adhere a male to you with an emotional bond,by securing their affections**

In the end,submission is submission,just a matter of locating the type you crave. Oops I think I just posted another blog geared towards Dommes.

No comments:

Post a Comment