Saturday, May 30, 2015

Be not needy for my time

Many a time I have advised males against being needy as it deters you from being an attractive applicant for service,but apparently some do not care to heed my sage words,which does not end well for them with me. To prove my point,I am going to share with you a non-fiction story about the last little needy male who attempted to ingratiate himself into my service.

It all began with the usual entreaties to serve me in any manner I desired,nothing atypical here yet. Now this male proclaimed to be a poor boy,with a girlfriend,so he required discretion with tasks and time,and I condescended to set him on a trial period.

His hope was to be an assistant of sorts to me,to construct a website for me,and even supplied a link to one he had made for another female,which I found to be of poor quality,so I vetoed that idea immediately. This led to him attempting to configure ways to enrich my life by drawing in servants of my desired caliber=fail. How this fails is laughable. A male promoting me on twitter works right??? Hell to the no it does not. The followers of males,are females,and that achieves nothing for me. I follow plenty of females as it is,and believe me when I say that telling them how awesome I am does not gain me riches of any sort lol

We progress,now I charge him with researching topics of interest for me...mind you this is all over a 3 day period,and during this time he has gifted me with a single measly $25 tribute(yup pathetic). With this single tribute he asks daily when he can have cam with me,and expects continuous interactions day in day out. Do you see where this is going?? His neediness is wearing out my tolerance.

After the completion of a piss pouring task over his head,I agree to speak with him via skype in one week from that day. You would think that he would be overjoyed yes? Oh no,he continues with the email after email,which I tend to disregard if I am busy actually having a life. How utterly selfish of me.. An entire day goes by,and suddenly he is going back to the female he was previously serving. I of course bid hm well,and forget about him entirely.

Fast forward a month...lo and behold there is an email in my inbox begging to return,which I let sit for a couple of days. I then proceeded to inform him that he could not gain my attention with a paltry $25,so he sent $50,and once again the entire saga starts over with continous emails,and expecting cam,even though I explained that I had family visiting for the week,and what do you dear audience think happened? Oh yes you guessed it,he once again begged leave to serve elsewhere. This time though,I relayed to him that he is now banned from my presence. Does that seem cruel?? I do not think so....neediness and poor are not qualities which make a servant worthwhile in my eyes...so fare thee well I say,and please do find a shite filled toilet to drown your sorrows in :)

This is what happens to the needy. Do not allow yourself or your actions to emulate this loser,if you want to serve me.


No comments:

Post a Comment