Thursday, May 28, 2015

Good morning,afternoon,or evening to all.

I have not forgotten you,or even disappeared,but instead have been living my life for me,which means experiencing rather than explaining.

Some parts of my life I maintain utmost privacy in regards to,and you my audience are not subject to the know all,but for those who simply must hear from me day in and day...well then I suggest you become more than a blip on my radar,if even that.

It takes more than a passing hello to gain entrance into my inner sanctum,so unless you are prepared to make an impact and a positive impression,then you can and will be left by the wayside like someone's discarded litter.

At this time I am allowing of only 1 additional servant the opportunity to earn the honor of being considered by me...so I suggest you bring your best,and leave any ego or entitled bullshit for the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment