Saturday, May 30, 2015

More real time play

As of late I have been pontificating some changes in my life in regards to domination,which is a plus for some of you. The decision has been reached that I would like to incorporate more real time play. My best boy is hard at work,and unable to quench my insatiable desire for inflicting pain upon submissive flesh,so this is your chance to feel the burn for MY pleasure :)

I know that this news has some of you poking in your pants already,but before you dash one off,I want you to pay attention to the ground rules for real time with me.

1)Absolutely no penetration of any kind ie no pegging,or fisting that cock sucking abyss of yours.
2)You will NOT see me nude,nor will any part of you be touching my divine feminine aspects. The closest you will get is my foot shoved down your throat.
3)You will supply the location(plan on coming to my city,for I will not travel to you),and of course playtime is NOT free.
4)You will be bathed before coming into my presence(personal hygiene is a MUST). You may yearn to be a filthy pig,but you best not smell like one.
5)No scat play(a hard limit for me)
6)You must be over 21,and actually I prefer males in their 40's.
7)No attempts to top from the bottom. Of course you can politely inform me as to your fetishes,but I will be the one who decides.
8)A deposit must be paid upfront(this effectively weeds out 95% of wankers)

Some activities which I enjoy are paddling,flogging,humiliating you with my spit or golden nectar.hair pulling,face slapping,and the list goes on...

Now is the time to beg for acceptance :) Send your most polite inquiry to mzsydney34@yahoo.com ,and no I will not describe a session for you,or respond if you ask me to tell you how I will dominate you(that type of ploy is played out).

No comments:

Post a Comment