Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Passing muster

Will you pass muster? The odds are NOT in your favor. By passing muster I am referring to making it to the point of falling under my consideration. A single tribute will not get you there,nor will compliments. In fact,compliments of a physical nature will harm you more than help you. Words simply do not move me. You have to do better than the usual spiel. You must be better than average.

This week alone 10 males who contacted me have failed before they got one step forward. Sounds depressing yes? MY words are not meant to deter the worthy,but I do mean it when I say that MY standards are set high for service,and it would not do me credit to accept any servant not worthy of me.

So how is it that you can stand out as cream of the crop?
1)Read the entirety of my profile(upon whichever site you found me).
2)Think with your big head when you contact me,which means do not convey thoughts that are based upon what makes your dick hard.
3)Be prepared to prove your sincerity with tribute. If you are not prepared to tribute,then do us both a favor,and admire me from the shadows instead.


It truly is not that difficult to make a positive impression. You wouldn't know it from reading the messages I receive though. Why is that?
1)You are too lazy to read my profile,and they all state that I am NOT seeking a domestic,live in,boyfriend,husband,lover,or sex slave.
2)You make sexual comments,or relay what you would like done sexually to you.
3)You refuse to tithe.

I have been around long enough to know how to read between the lines,so do not discredit my intelligence by attempting to slip past me with bullshit. Your words tell me so much more than what you think. I can see when one is focused on themselves rather than me. I know who is in the scene to be served,rather than to serve,and you will not pass go.

Those that I desire drawn to my service know,accept,and embrace their lot as a beta male for ME,and perhaps even to me in life alone. They have long since set aside foolish notions of personal gain from a woman. They respect all women regardless of station,and display such manners accordingly. They are generous with their time,and gifts to ME. They would never,even internally question what is in it for them,for the reward of service,is service itself. They crave my presence,attention,and guidance in their lives,and long for nothing more than to worship at my altar. If this resounds within you,then come forward,and if not,well then,nice not knowing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment