Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Kindness and cuddly cute domination

***Disclaimer:Title is misleading***

Sometimes I like to address queries,or comments I receive in my inbox on various sites,and today is one of those days,so strap in,and lets go.

"Miss(ugh I detest being addressed like this) you do not sound nice in your profile." Hmm this one should seriously bother me shouldn't it? Well it doesn't. I word my profiles in a way to genuinely reflect my style,and what can be expected whilst serving me. I see no need to bait and switch(tacky). This is not to say that I am never kind,for no one person can be 100% of the time a BITCH,but I do fairly well on the percentage lol. Honestly though,what some view as cruel or harsh is the fact that I do not play the usual games one sees online. I do not kiss ass,or beg for service(tributes included). I am real,and I want submissives to know it with eyes wide open going in. There is no parading my bare ass around in a ploy to seduce you,there is no allure or hints towards the possibility of sexual relations,chances of dating me,or being in my life 24/7 as a live in slave,so why even lie about it?? I refuse to. When a male comes to me on bended knee,I want him to do so,because he has taken the time to study my words,and realize that yes he is prepared to serve me in the manner I desire,rather than role playing some fantasy he has which gives him a stiffy. I hold my time as a valuable commodity,so why not put it out in plain sight how best to earn it,and my expectations? This way no one gets their time wasted. Once a male reads my words,he should know then and there if he is going to mesh with my requirements,therefore if not,then he has not used up my time or his if he isn't. Just makes sense right,so do not get your knickers twisted because of my honesty. Now if you are one of those males whom suddenly suffers from illiteracy when it comes time to read my words,well then you gain no pity from me for wasting your own time.

"Ma'am(another title I abhor) I really want to serve you,but you are so far away" This one truly is one of the biggest wastes to hit my inbox. If you require groveling at my feet real time,and cannot afford to travel to me,then why would I desire your service(cause it is no secret that if you can only barely,or not even barely afford to take care of yourself,then you are in no position to serve me)so save us both time,and keep these sentiments to yourself k,but if real time is not the issue,then I do enjoy distance training,and no that does not mean that I offer cam sessions. It means that I set tasks,and school you on protocol which pleases me,along with your weekly gifts of appreciation.

"Mistress(again hate hate hate)I would do anything to serve you." Boys please never say this. You do not seriously mean it,and I can prove it. If you tell me that you are willing to do anything,then I just might tell you to cut your cock off with a chainsaw,and we both know that you are NOT going to do that,so keep your offerings realistic. You would do better to say that you are willing to sacrifice your life savings for me,to surrender your ego,and entitlement issues in order to serve me best,you get what I am saying?

"Princess(wrong again) will you watch me stroke my dick and laugh at me?" This one is just fucked up from the get go. In no way is domination involved here in this scenario. A)I do not like to watch dicks cum...every beta male should be neutered with a chastity device in my opinion,and B)This is offered because it makes YOU happy,how is that serving me?? It isn't,so take that selfish entitled shit to a providers inbox please,and thank you.

That is just a smattering of what spams my eyes daily...kinda makes sense that I am so very anal about males reading my profile,which would have stopped the enter tab from being hit with every single one of these worthless missives,so here is to hoping that some of you begin reading before typing. Have a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment