Thursday, June 4, 2015

real time clarification

Emails that I have received in regards to a recent post of mine about sessions,have shown me that a little bit of clarification is in order.

Yes I stated that I am interested in playing more real time,which in no way should lead anyone to conclude that I am open to cam sessions...two totally separate scenarios. C2C sessions hold no interest for me due to a)I am not an exhibitionist & b)watching males get off,does absolutely nothing for me personally(anyone that has read anything about me should already know that I am a proponent of males being neutered with chastity devices) The only pleasure plebs deserve,is the joy of enriching my life,so no I am not going to sit back and watch males pulling at their equipment which doesn't even cast a shadow at high noon.

Real time sessions interest me because they feed my inner sadist who delights in the deliverance of physical pain,so if you are one that is only able to serve online,either due to distance or time constraints,then your suffering comes in the form of finances,and should be viewed as your honor to sacrifice for me. Real time toys tribute for my time and attention,so I expect nothing less from those that serve me online...I actually expect more since they are not truly useful in any manner other than financing my decadent indulgences.

There is so much anger and disgust when it comes to outsiders viewing the financial domination realm. Why though? Most is due to a basic lack of education in regards to the fetish,and the rest is simply entitled selfishness. Ignorance can be taught,but the other appears to be too ingrained to eradicate.

 I mean seriously I have had males offer to bleed their dicks for me,but land forbid that they be expected to worship with their wallet. Pain is an intense motivator,but the almighty dollar even more so. People have and will kill for money,but why? Because money is power. Money provides the ability to feed,clothe,and house oneself. Throughout time itself those that have not,have been enamored by those that have,so it is only logical that males will hold tightly to that which they perceive as the root of their power base. This is exactly why I require a male to sacrifice financially for me. The effects of doing so outlast bruises on the ass.

The narcissist in me knows that I am worthy of worship,deserving of your suffering and sacrifice,but if you cannot or will not overcome your own sense of selfishness,then you are truly a loser,in the sense that you will lose out on serving perfection incarnate. It is entirely your choice though,for even though I may be a cougar in real life devouring the sex of cubs,in this arena my victims come willingly in supplication to my altar. They kneel before me begging to lay down their offerings,sans forceful provocation,enticement,or seduction. I am their Goddess,and their purpose is my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment