Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Apathy is no life

One of my personal philosophies that I live my life by is,a life lived with apathy is a pathetic life indeed.

Meaning that I live my life to the fullest,that I care about my life and how it effects others which connect with it,that I am passionate in all of my endeavors. I have since I can recollect been a being who gives 100% or 0. I do not half ass,I do not put forth the bare minimum of effort to achieve my goals,nor will I accept that type of mindset from any that I closely associate with(ie the subgents that serve me). I have no interest in those that simply settle..I crave the interactions of those that are driven to succeed,and yes that includes those that burn with a passion to please me,those that cannot tolerate the thought of their actions causing me a moment of distress,distaste,or disdain.

Serving me means more than a passing orgasm(fulfillment in life does not come from ejaculating). Serving is about prioritizing and organizing your life according to my calculations,my requirements,my expectations,and that cannot be achieved if your focus is on your genitals. Nothing of substance evolves from the superficial desires of a dick anyway..so there is no need to concern yourself with it any longer. Your focus and your purpose must undergo an ego and entitlement destruction before you can be of any use. You must be remade new,and that begins with your submission,your acceptance that you are a selfish human being in need of changing. Every change begins within a willing you. You must want to please more than you want anything for yourself. You must lay aside all notions of self,for that person will exist no longer,and take up a selfless stance. It is not easy to alter yourself in this way,but the reward far outweighs the work,for to walk the path of submission is the greatest honor given to a beta male.

Your days of living in apathy must cease. You have a reason to care,a being to invoke your passion for life. The confusion which plagues your existence will fade away,and the burden of decisions will no longer plague you,for you will live your life at the will of another. It will be her choices that shape you,that mold you,that train you to be the very best gent for her. No longer what you want,but all that she needs you to be. A simple life,but one which will elevate you from the pathetic self serving masses,into the enlightened realm of service,the journey which you were born to traverse.

Now is the time,and this is the hour to lay aside your erroneous suppositions as to what a man is,and pick up the mantle of a subgent. It is indeed the truth and the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment