Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Real Domme,the relative term

How many times have you used or seen used the term "Real Domme"? Once,twice,a hundred times(my hand is blowing in the wind). Real real real,true,true,true..used interchangeably,yet not really the sane.

What do people mean when they use the term though? Do they mean real as in alive and breathing? Do they mean real as in genetically born female? Do they mean a Domme that has 20 years experience under her belt? Do they mean a Domme who works in a dungeon,and handles a whip better than a roman soldier? It is a study in confusion at times to know exactly what someone means by "real".

Real is a term that is defined by each individual,but...most often when I see it on the fetish sites listed on a male's profile(and yes I have even asked the poster what their definition is)it is most generally a reference to a Domme that does not expect tribute. It is reasoned that to be a real or true Domme,then the "gift" of a male's submission should suffice as a tribute. My query to the poster at that time is "why does a Domme expecting to be appreciated,worshiped and adored financially make her any less real"? The responses do vary,but the overwhelming and most common being that Dommes who expect tribute are whores. This explanation never fails to astound me,because when I seek out the dictionary for the definition of the word whore,I fail to see any reference that does not include sexual relations,and I am not personally acquainted with any Domme who requires tribute,that will engage in intercourse for payment with those that serve them,so that insult does not fit properly...yet such ignorance and close mindedness continues to forge on regardless.

What else constitutes a real Domme in the minds of males? Cam verification of course. Dommes are expected to flip on their cams and prove that they are female,now unless I am mistaken,you are not going to get proof of that without dna or a cooch flash. Now which one of these options are most likely to occur? The biggest kicker in the entire equation is that the real Domme should do so willingly,and without expectations,rather selfish don't you think? Rather hits me like topping.

I have as well heard real used to mean a Domme that wants a 24/7 live in slave. This is one of the least likeliest scenarios to come true. I wish that males would take a serious look at what 24/7 entails. It can be like trying to swim with a concrete boot applied for a Domme. A male weighing you down with his wants,his needs,and his expenses 24/7...does not sound too appealing to me. To hear some speak,well it would not cost the Domme a thin dime to keep them,cause they can live in a cage outside,or a basement..hmm anyone that has ever had a pet knows that it is not free. Pets even basement gimps must be fed,watered(and no piss and shit are not enough to ensure health),and lands forbid that the gimp becomes ill! No matter what contract is signed,the Domme is still legally responsible. Does anyone in their right mind really think that if the authorities find out that someone has a human being living in their basement in a cage,that they will not be incarcerated,cause believe me they will. Society is not accepting of this type of behavior and circumstances already.

The last and final definition for real that I am going to touch on today,is a Domme is not real if she is not seeking a sub/slave husband,or bf scenario. Plenty of lifesyle Dommes do date and marry their servants,hell even some Pro's do as well,but this is not the rule for all Dommes. Many that I see already have a significant other in their lives,so unless they are going the polygamy route,I do not see how this is possible,not to mention that not all Dommes are attracted to submissive males,so....I guess these Dommes will fall into the pit of unrealness.

To top off this little piece of my thoughts,and observations,I am going to relay my thought on what is "real". To me real means taking responsibility for the health and well being of a sub/slave who serves you. A Domme who is safe and sane,who maintains control of herself,and how she treats those that serve her(yes even sadists can respect RACK).

No comments:

Post a Comment