Friday, July 10, 2015

Reality trumps fantasy

I am not Prince Charming(no penis),and you are a far shot away from being Cinderella(you have a penis),so please oh please do not come to me with the expectation that I am going to whisk you away from your life of drudgery and toil. Submission is not about running away from your life(it is about embracing your inner submissive),and you are deluding yourself if you believe that it is. I know not of a single dominant who craves to kidnap a male from his life just to have a total stranger living in their home,and living off of their livelihood like a parasitic leech. Women were not created to pay your way through life,while you sit on your ass or prance around in a tutu,playing at cleaning house. Get a grip. I can afford a "real" housekeeper who leaves when the work is done(no headaches,no whining)and definitely no strain on my patience or budget.

Any mature individual knows that you cannot run away from your problems in life(they follow you like bill collectors). Reality kicks the ass of a fairytale everyday. Yes fantasies are wonderful,but they are not realistic. I myself would adore setting upon a throne,septor in hand,but I know that it is not going to happen in the waking world. What I can hope for though,is submissive males treating me as their Queen,and that is feasible.

I am not stating that 24/7 does not exist(I know it does,perhaps even ones where the male does not work outside the home),but I do not believe it to be the prevailing trend,and never with me. You as a submissive male are going to be laboring under the expectation that you provide for your dominant,yes work(a filthy 4 letter word). It is a rarity like that of winning the lottery that you as a submissive male will locate a Domme who will not expect you to contribute to her life financially,even pure lifestyle Dominas require gifts,so there are no free rides.

In short I advise getting your life in order(yes it is difficult at times,and sucks rotten eggs) but it is the only way you are going to be of worth,so get your head on straight,and cease expecting submission to be a ticket to a free room and board position. A collar does not absolve one of responsibility,nor the obligation of actually serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment