Monday, July 13, 2015

Til death do us part

I recently commented on a particular findom site in regards to marriage and dating in the financial domination scene,and decided to post a little write up comprised of my personal opinion upon the subject formed from my own experiences,observations,and thoughts.

Of late there have been many males approaching Dommes with the hope burning bright that they would somehow become a permanent fixture in her life,even to the point of holding legal status in a relationship,and this is where the train of thought is derailing into fantasyland. I as a mindful conductor of submission and reality check inspector must at this point hold up the naysaying hand. Aww poor males forcibly brought short with the realization that you are chasing your own tail.

Financial domination is not the realm where the dating show is hosted. Chuck Woolery does not dwell here. Of all the fetish arenas,this one is the LEAST likely to net you a girlfriend,fwb,or wife. It is not a bad thing,it just is. Yes of course long term bonds are forged,and fin relationships last years,but the outcome is not conducive to marriage,maybe if you are fortunate a friendship will evolve,or a connection of caring,and those should be what you aspire to,not a gold collar. I myself have grown quite fond of a couple of males that have served me,but not once did I consider dating them,much less marrying them(submissive is a sexual turn off for me),and I am not alone in this thought process.

This is not an absolute though,for I have known of a handful(within my groups) of Dommes that do date submissive males,so it does occur,but the odds are significantly lower(buy a lottery ticket for better odds). It does no male any good to set his eyes on a level which he cannot reach,even if he is a masochist. I am not one for blowing smoke up asses which is why I felt the need to post this piece.

Basically what I am saying,is that if you are on the hunt for a realtime fulltime FLR,the findom forums are not the place to pin your hopes and dreams. There are plenty of dating sites,even ones with a kinky twist,so do give that option due consideration before you make an ass of yourself trying to date Dommes that are here to dominate your finances,rather than saying "I do" to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment