Friday, August 28, 2015

how much how much how much

Sharing is caring,and today I am going to share something with you my audience in regards to my experience when it comes to males posing the question "how much"?

A typical scenario goes as such

male:Hello Miss I would love to serve you

Me:Hello to you,have you read my profile,and comprehended what it entails in regards to expectations of service?

male:Yes Miss

Me:Very good. Are you prepared for the initial task which ALL prospective males must undertake in order to be considered?

male:Yes Miss

Me:The task is two part,and both must be completed in order to continue forward. 1)A poem personally composed in my honor. 2)An amazon gift card is to be sent to mzsydney34@yahoo.com in appreciation of my time.

male:How much should the gift card be for?

DING DING DING goes the bell cause you are out!

This is generally how it goes down,and the outcome is 100% in my experience the same,meaning that I receive no poem,nor a gift card,why...because they peckered off once they seen an amount. Regardless of the monetary amount named,they get off on hearing it,so alas I now cease all interactions when I have that query posed to me.

A male that truly wants to serve me,and please me,is NOT going to ask that question,for he knows that the first tribute is his first impression. Take note of this boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment