Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Not single and ready to mingle

Today's post comes due to a recent issue I encountered with a new to serving me male,and I feel that it warrants a bit of discussion on my part,as obviously I was making an assumption that is not commonly made. Anyways just so it is very clear,I am in a committed relationship with a wonderful man(and I am monogamous),which is why I do NOT accept males seeking a FLR,sexual relationship,or any service sexual in nature. Although I make sure to list the above things as hard limits on my profiles,it apparently is not clear enough for some to comprehend,hence this post.

I absolutely understand that many males seek what I described above,and that is not my issue,unless you make it mine by wasting my time,and yours in making it so,sooooooo to eradicate further complications I am stating boldly I am not here to date,romance,or develop a sexual relationship with any male who serves me,thank you,and now back to regular kink friendly broadcasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment