Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Welcome to the world of Financial Domination Ladies

The most  sage advice I can and will offer to any new to the findom scene Ladies looking for guidance,as well as an anchor in a storm is 2 part.

1)Confidence
*We all have seen or read articles regarding the importance of self belief and purpose. Amazingly a simple quality,yet one that has defeated the masses in achievement. Not so difficult to believe that we as women in this day and age lack confidence,considering that we have been raised under the patriarchal society's definition of what is beautiful,and worthy in a woman,and yes the focus is based upon what is seen,rather than what is hidden to the naked eye sadly. In eras long past,women were regaled and lauded for their manners,their decorum,kindness,and consideration,yet today these fine examples have fallen to the wayside in favor of an obsession upon what is deemed provocatively sexually alluring(hence the overtly sexualized and objectification of a woman's body in media advertising),and it is no secret who empowers such campaigns(males),else the world as we see it,would not revolve around the oppression and suppression of a woman's worth,other than her physical attributes,and how they can be put to purpose for a male's pleasure.
*How does one then maintain a healthy level of confidence if they do not fit into the ideal,ie being a circle in a square pegged world. Easy,by not allowing your worth to be determined externally. We as women are our own worst critics(due to beliefs,insecurities, and ideals instilled within us since childhood). Yet those with strength of character are able to realize,embrace,and embody the acceptance of appreciating the differences between human beings. Whilst one may not fit within the parameters set by skewed misogynists,that does not mean that we cannot love and celebrate how we differ. I myself am not what would be labelled by the masses as a beauty of renowned proportions,yet here I sit knowing that I am gloriously lovely,and confident in the fact that my self worth is based upon the internal. I decide my value,therefore I suffer no setback due to outside judgment or commentary which harbors negativity. This you too can achieve. One of the rituals I adopted early on was positive affirmations(hibberty gibberty to disbelievers). The entire fake it til you make it concept is based upon a working reality. Doubt me,well then I challenge you to stand before your mirror each and every day picking out just one thing that you find beautiful about yourself,whether it be the curve of your jawline,the razor edge of a cheekbone,perhaps even the delicate flush of color across your face. Now I know that I encouraged up above to not focus upon what is seen,but if one is to possess confidence,then they must find love for the internal,as well as their external being to make that happen. Inner beauty is radiated without,once you accept it. Yes I know that many will doubt what I am saying,and that is ok,but if only a single fellow woman finds the realization that the power of her worth is held within her own hands,due to my words,then I am overjoyed.

2)Tenacity
*This is a word which I claimed as my middle name. Being tenacious means not giving up. To keep pushing on til you achieve your goals,not allowing outside influences to detract you from your purpose. The fetish scene can be cruel,and unkind,therefore you have to be prepared to overcome these obstacles,or atleast determined to circumvent them. This will require fortitude,for if you give up at the first hurdle,you may as well not have even entered the arena. You will be tested by those that play upon insecurities,and ignorance of the celebration of women as beings of power and influence,this I promise,which means that you must  dig deep,and develop the stubbornness of a mule. This is why I advise a high degree of confidence in yourself(hence my mention of it primarily),for to last you need to know your own worth first. In short,hold steady with your head held high,and your belief in yourself held even higher.


I sincerely believe in the empowerment of all women,and hope to see the fruition of it's evolution. Therefore I welcome all that are new,and hope to see you being worshiped for the Goddesses you are in the many years to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment