Thursday, November 12, 2015

cleanse

Goddess is going to begin a cleanse like you have never seen before. One where dead weight is massively dropped. This coming year's Birthday has shown me exactly who cares for my happiness,and those that do not,so....I will be removing all from my various lists (starting with skype) who do not enrich my existence,and spoil me as I deserve. If you are one of those cut,sorry not sorry,for you should have put effort into pleasing me rather than sitting back and serving your own pleasure base by stroking to my words and photos. Only those that are truly bent towards making my pleasure paramount will remain in my good graces. Good riddance to rubbish!

As to those of you who remain...welcome,and remember that if you falter,you too will be cut loose. By the way,you have 2 days remaining til the holy day of birth festivities,get your gifts to me ahead of time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment