Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I just say no to illegal activities

This week alone I have already had a few individuals contact me regarding blackmail "play",even though I have ALWAYS been clear in my stance regarding it,so now I am posting this,and will link it to any further future inquiries.


"Extortion is a criminal offence whereby an individual obtains money, goods and services, or desired behavior from another by wrongfully threatening or inflicting harm to his person, property, or reputation. Extortion is a different criminal offense than robbery, whereby an offender steals property through force. Instead, the property gained though extortion is handed over to avoid threatened force or other harm. Extortion involves the victim's consent, but the way in which it is gained is unlawful, and therefore the entire act is considered a crime"

"Blackmail is a common method of extortion. Blackmail is extortion by threatening another person's or organization's reputation with the disclosure of information that would be damaging to that party if released. This incriminating information may be true or false. The actual disclosure of this information does not have to be criminal, nor does the offender have to actually receive money, property, or other benefits for the act to be considered extortion. The act is extortion because the individual demands money, property, or other considerations in exchange for non-disclosure of this information" 

"When a person is charged with extortion it is often considered a felony crime punishable by incarceration, heavy fines, and more. The federal government and all fifty states have laws regarding extortion."


Now many argue that if they give consent to being blackmailed,then it is no longer a crime,but they ARE wrong. Regardless if consent is given,a crime is a crime. For example,I have had delusional beings contact me begging to be killed by my hand through various means..now they are consenting to it,BUT 1)I would never and I do mean never even consider playing along with that type of fantasy,nor the reality of it,and 2)It would still be murder. Does that make sense?
Giving consent does NOT negate legal ramifications,except in the case of kidnapping,which by definition to be truly termed kidnapping one must not have provided agreement to it.

Think about it logically. How easy would it be for one to consent,even go so far as to sign a contract agreeing to it,only to later on become frightened,and then report the blackmailer to the authorities?  Of course going in the "victim" would deny that they would ever do such,but one never knows what they will do when they feel as if they have no options available to them now do they? Remember that fight or flight instincts human beings have,that just may land the blackmailer in prison garb.

One should always assess the risks of engaging in any type of fetish play,especially those that are edgy,and blackmail definitely falls into that category. After all,is your freedom from imprisonment priceless to you,or are you willing to chance it for the possibility of a few bucks? Keep in mind as well,that big brother does work the net too,and perhaps the very person you are speaking with about this fetish works for them. I am not attempting to instigate paranoia with my last statement,merely that I want people to be aware that their actions can carry a stiff sentence in reality.

All that I have relayed above are my reasons for just saying NO,and I expect,nay demand that all who desire to enter my realm respect my limits,just as I respect theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment