Friday, May 27, 2016

Do NOT follow his example

YUP I POST MESSAGES SOMETIMES SO YOU GENTS CAN LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF OTHERS.


written :
"Hello Ma'am,(MISTAKE NUMBER 1,NEVER ADDRESS ME AS MA'AM)
I am writing to you because I've been Dommeless for almost 5 years now and have been having terrible luck finding someone.(BECAUSE YOU ARE A SELFISH DOUCH CANOE) I have bad anxiety and have a hard time trusting people. My first experience with femdom was when I was in college. I found that I needed a disciplinarian to help keep me in line and make sure I went to class, did my work, and got good grades. This was largely due to the lack of discipline I received growing up.(FANCIES HIMSELF AS A PSYCHOLOGIST) I spent a lot of my college life wearing panties with a thick maxi, kneeling in the corner, and bending over for hard spankings. I also had a bedtime between 7 and 10 pm and learned that it was my job to eat pussy and ass rather than worrying about my own pleasure.(WANKING AS HE TYPES UP THIS BULLSHIT FANTASY)
Today I am doing much better with my life. I've been working on quitting gambling and am trying to get out of debt.(PERFECT MATCH FOR A FINDOMME ISN'T HE) I would love to find someone to submit to again. Although I am sure discipline would probably be an aspect of my submission I would love to be more of a service sub.(TELLING ME HOW TO DOMINATE HIM THE WAY HE LIKES) I want to be a benefit to woman rather than a task. In the past I was mostly just disciplined.
I'd would really enjoy finding a friend that I could come see on weekends and perform some domestic services like cleaning, laundry, and doing the dishes. Then maybe it could grow into more of a disciplinary role.(TOPPING ROLE ALL SCRIPTED OUT FOR ME,HOW SWEET)
Also if it progresses to the point where we are both comfortable I'd like to take 10 days off of work in early August (to correspond with my birthday) where I could be severely punished/disciplined. Hopefully I could come stay with you and during the day do chores and labor, corner time, or closet grounding. Any even minor infraction would need very harsh physical punishments and then I could be put to bed early. There are some things I'd like to be disciplined for that are on my profile.(OH GOD YES I WANT TO PAY FOR SOMEONE TO COME STAY IN MY HOME FREE OF COST,AND ABSORB THE EXPENSE OF FOOD,WATER,NOT TO MENTION MY LOSS OF FREE TIME SPENT MAKING ALL OF HIS FANTASIES COME TRUE,WHAT A DREAM COME TRUE FOR ME!!!) I will also be in Kansas for a week during July.
I have pictures I can send but it takes me a few days to overcome my anxiety. If you are interested in talking more please let me know.(OF COURSE I AM DYING TO SEE PHOTOS OF A BROKE ASS LOSER WHO IS TRYING TO USE ME FOR HIS PERSONAL FANTASY FULFILLMENT DISPENSER)
If any of this interests you please let me know. I am not wealthy but a normal middle class person living paycheck to paycheck but I am working on getting out of debt but do have the means to travel.(WOW HE CAN TRAVEL BUT NOT TRIBUTE...I AM SO LUCKY!) I can still be bratty at times and am sure I would benefit from some pretty strict discipline.
If any of this interests you let me know. Thank you for taking time to read my message."

THIS IS ALL COMING FROM A MALE WHO HAS NEVER SPOKEN A WORD TO ME PREVIOUSLY,AND OBVIOUSLY IS ILLITERATE,ELSE HE WOULD HAVE NOTED IN MY PROFILE THAT I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO USE FOR THE WANK SPANK SCENARIO HE JUST BORED ME TO TEARS WITH. LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES,AND DO NOT APPROACH ME IN SUCH A WAY IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL OF SERVING ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment