Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hello hello hello to all who worship at this temple :)

I have received so many messages asking where Goddess is,and why she has not answered emails lol
The answer is not complex. Goddess is not online 24/7,and she responds only to missives worthy of her notice,which means,if you are attempting to speak with me,but have not sent tribute,that you are more likely to catch the plague before you hear back from me. Cruel perhaps,but servitude is not always kind,nor am I.

Now for my good bois,I make myself available,for they have proven themselves devoted to my happiness,and you dear reader have not.

Anyways,on to other matters. I have been enjoying myself highly this beautiful spring season with day trips here and there,so if you want to catch my attention,you know the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment