Sunday, June 26, 2016

down time

At last after a couple of weeks spending evenings performing volunteer activities,I am finally at a place where I can catch my breath!! Thank goodness because the heat and humidity have been wearing me out enormously since my projects were all outdoors based.

Breathing out now,and on to my next project :) Rarely is it that I simply allow myself to have a lazy day. I am just not wired that way,and idle hands do not suit me well(gosh that does not sound much like the life of a Goddess now does it ?) I am happiest though when my mind is fully occupied.

This does mean that I am not open to giving away tons of my valuable time as I am more prone to doing in the cooler seasons. It does not mean though that I am absent from the lives of those that serve me. It takes a very special type of submissive to remain under my heel. One who is able to function in life without my constant application of pressure. A submissive who is in possession of common sense,and knows how I wish them to live their lives,and does so.

Those that do receive my attention should appreciate it as the blessing it truly is. They should be doing their very best to please me,and ensure that they are enriching my life with tribute,so that my leisure time is really a time of comfort,without me having to beat them upside the head to do what they are supposed to naturally desire(please me,and better my life).

This coming week will see me spending a bit more ME time in the balance. I am going to soak up some rays,and maybe even take up an offer or two for drinks *gasp*.

As well I have been checking into some local bdsm groups...gotta fuel and feed my fetishes outside of findom. Spanking has really been my focus of late. I love the sights,and sounds of smacking a rosy red ass lol! Oh and before the thought pops into your head,no I am not looking for new real time play partners..you online fellows have to earn that honor through dedicated service online before you can even appy.

Onto an opportunity for you gents to impress and make a favorable impression. I am adding onto my deck,which means I am converting my amazon balance into gift cards for supplies...this is where you come in :) so here is your chance to put a smile on my face!! Send amazon gift cards to mzsydney34@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment