Friday, June 3, 2016

Petulance is a pestilence

Okies gents take a seat!

Some of you may not know,but I am rarely logged into skype(not my preferred method of communication)...but when I do announce that I am on,many of you make me regret the decision,which in turn leads me to log on less and less.

When I state that I am on skype,this is not an invitation to try to call me,or send me dick pics,nor to whine and beg for a session(I do not so sessions). The calling me thing annoys me,the dick pics bore me,and the begging for a session just plain out pisses me off(nope that action won't get you a free go at degradation or blasting from me either..I know how to employ the block feature quite well).

Making myself available in such a manner is an honor for those allowed into my presence,not an opportunity for you to wank spank while you one handedly type out your perverse fantasies to me. I do not play that game,and honestly I am unsure of why males even bother trying that tactic with me,seeing as I am not known for tolerating BS.

I have always been upfront about my expectations of behavior from males contacting me. Manners are not antiquated,they are a requisite if you want to serve me.

What I am saying,is that if you are popping up into my box,then be a gentleman,which means bring a gift(just like you should if you are showing up on a Lady's doorstep)and your A+ behavior. Ask politely if you may speak with me,and do not attempt to add me without my express consent. Wait for me to respond to your message before you type out anything once more. Do not post up "are you there Goddess". I will get to you in my time,not on your schedule,and if you have not sent a tribute,than odds are that I will not react to your message at all,so keep that in mind.

I realize that in the findom realm males have become quite spoiled in attention and courted as if they are the prize at the bottom of a cracker jack box,but that is not how I work. I am not present in order to fulfill your fantasies,nor do I care if you are a member of the bilderberg group,cause money does not rule my actions,nor reactions. I take bdsm seriously,and if you are just looking for some fun,or a JOI session,you are barking up the wrong tree.

If however you are one of the ever dwindling few who actually seek more than a jerk off session,approach correctly,and you may have a chance at fulfilling a submissives destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment