Thursday, July 7, 2016

Household bitch position

Before you get yourself all revved up,no I am not seeking anyone to come live in or visit my household. What I do desire though is a good boy who will take upon himself the expense of my household wants,ie items along the lines of detergent,cleaning products,curtains etc.... Now some of you may be thinking "oh my this would be a position where I can get off cheap"..alas though that is not so :) I do not have cheap taste in any area of my life,so in order to fill this position,one must have the pockets to do so. Expect to spend out no less than $100 weekly.

The other position I have considered opening up is a fragrance servant. This is where the requirement would be the weekly purchase of perfumes,bath bombs,lotions..body products,because we all know that is the only way anything of yours will touch any body part of mine :)

Now if you believe that you are capable of fulfilling my wants,and able to pass through my vetting process,than by all means come humbly to my inbox with your first tribute already sent via amazon gift card to mzsydney34@yahoo.com

No response will be deigned attention unless the gift card is sent prior.

No comments:

Post a Comment