Sunday, July 10, 2016

What does it mean?

To serve me means you think of me more,and of yourself less. It means that my wants are paramount to the self-centered ones you harbored before me. It means that my happiness comes first. It means that you are at a point in your submissive journey where you recognize that a part of your life remains devoid of fulfillment. It means that you have accepted your purpose in life as a submissive male. It means that you are mature and healthy mentally and emotionally. It means that your focus is directed outward,rather than inward. It means that you are not consumed with the gluttonous goal of personal sexual gratification. It means that you burn with an intensity to please me. It means that you grasp the concept of loyalty to me,and me alone as your Domme. It means that you regard me as a higher being than yourself. It means that you are devoted to spending your time away from work,working to be all that I desire in a submissive. It means that you are open to changing,and molding your thought processes to align with what I require you to be. It means that you will be full of gratitude for my time and energy. It means that you will delight in any exchange we engage in. It means that you will embrace and incorporate into your daily life the rules I set forth(without complaint or argument). It means that you will be what I want or need you to be,and provide for what I want or need from you as my submissive. It means that you will be polite and mannered towards ALL women,not just those you are physically attracted to. It means that you will take delight in my delight. It means that no matter how weary you are from a workday,you will find a moment to check in with me,because I am always a constant in your thoughts. It means that you will gift me without expectation of rewards. It means that you will dedicate yourself towards knowing me,and learning the art of anticipating my wants. It means that you will not act disobediently in the hopes of receiving "funishment". It means that you will take to heart my words,and memorize my expectations,so that you may meet and exceed requirements. It means that your greatest joy,and sense of achievement comes from being mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment