Monday, August 1, 2016

Ignorance should never breed

Femdom is not for ill educated ignorance..atleast not the type I employ.

Stupidity should be a trying offense. Take what is posted below as a cue for what not to do,and do take note that I was actually quite kind,even if I do say so myself :)




rocky3000 on 8/1/16 at 12:17 PM:


Mz Sydney
i am retired and make a very good slave
i have been a slave before
i come with income to pay my way
i like corporal punishment most
and your list of things seems perfect
we may make a great Master/slave relationship
i can send pics if you write
slave rocky


IIAAM on 8/1/16 at 12:45 PM:


We spoke previously in March of this year,and the fact has not changed that I am NOT looking for a live in slave.


rocky3000 on 8/1/16 at 1:01 PM:


how about a 1/2 week or week lock down of fun?




IIAAM on 8/1/16 at 1:28 PM:


You persist in thinking in regards to what you desire,rather than what I seek. That is a self-serving behavior,which is not attractive.



rocky3000 on 8/1/16 at 1:31 PM:


most men are
why
the real ones like me
we suffer without a Domme to be owned by

honest its like living life so alone when your a real sub/slave

thats why there is need for training
you make me become through serious bdsm
i want that ma'am
no limits
24/7/365 TPE
where every second i spend thinking it will be about my Mistress
who hold the keys to my freedom
my dream

slave rocky




IIAAM on 8/1/16 at 1:34 PM:


I have told you more than once now that I have no desire for what you seek. As it is quite clear that you refuse to comprehend what I am conveying,than I shall do you the service of blocking in order to save us both wasted time.





No comments:

Post a Comment