Saturday, September 24, 2016

Support my charity works

Whew Goddess has been way beyond busy with work!! Have you missed me?

I did take the time though to post some photos on IG for my foot boys :) If you are not following me there,whelp that is your loss toots.

Anyways,today I want to talk about something near and dear to my heart. My charity work. Yup bet you were thinking that I was going to talk about a fetish lol.

So,today I added a new wish list with a few items that I want you gents to get on buying and sending to me pronto!! These are items which will aid in keeping the homeless a little bit more comfortable this winter. This is a rare opportunity for you to impress me without going deep into the bowels of your savings account..I suggest you get right on it. Prove to me that you can act selflessly,that you can gift without the expectation of receiving,cause the only reward you will receive is my happiness,and the knowledge that you were a good boy for me.

Here is the link WARMTH FOR HUMANITY

The clock is ticking!


No comments:

Post a Comment