Saturday, October 15, 2016

Reality is real online

Odd title huh? I chose it for a reason which you will understand after you read this post :)

Anyways have you ever seen photos of tribute which are just too good to be true? You know what I am talking about don't ya gents? The ones where there are thousands of dollars in a female's hand,at her feet etc.... Screenshots of sky high gift cards,or bank accounts showing thousands in deposits. You know exactly what I am talking about. I wonder if you shake your head like I do.

Something not spoken of often is the fake it til you make it approach. Did you know that you can purchase fake money that looks extraordinarily authentic? I have never bought any myself,but it does exist,how cool right? If you seen a photo of a female holding stacks of cash with a wrapper stating that it contained say like $5K,would you immediately think to yourself "Holy shit she must be good at the hustle",or even "I have to serve her,cause obviously she knows what she is doing to rake in that kind of tribute"? Most would jump to the conclusion that she is wildly popular,and most sought after. Would it ever cross your mind that she could be displaying faux money? Lol it happens all of the time. It is actually a successful marketing ploy. Have I ever used it,nope,would I,nope? I believe in being as real online as I am in person,which means no BS,no lies,no fakery. Am I judging what goes on,no,but I do not want my brand associated with any type of foolery. I have worked too hard to prove that I am 100% real,and that I possess integrity,so when you see me sharing cash pics,I guarantee that they are as real as the hair on your ass.

Screenshots of bank balances and received gift cards. This is actually a pretty good one,but did you know that photoshop will edit anything til it looks like the real deal? Truly it does. Amazing right? I am not bashing on photoshop,I hear that it is a wonderful product. There are some really cool videos on youtube showing people how to make those photos and videos that look like a ton of money is actually there in the room with them,on the bed,falling upon their bodies,you get the drift. You will notice that I have zero,count them,zero photos of bank balances right,could be cause I do not trust any of you to send funds that way. I stick to amazon gift cards that sly little shits cannot cancel on me :),and in the history of my incorporating findom online,there has only been 2 males that I have allowed to send me cash in the mail. One being my real time brat boy..so that is whose tribute you are seeing in my money pics.

Let's get to the meat of the title shall we. Reality is real online with me,that I promise. If you see me in a pic with cash,that cash is real. If you see me posting a photo of a large gift card amount,that shit is real.

I do not play the fake it til you make it game. Never have,never will. Honestly I do not play any games. I have always been straightforward whether it is online or real time. Of course there are aspects of my life which I do not share with my readers or servants,but I am entitled to a private life.

The Domme you see online is the same Woman I am in real life. To know me is to know that I am a bitch,and I seriously mean that. I am a bitch in the sense that I do not swallow BS ever. I will call a spade a spade. I refuse to tell pretty lies,and if you ask me for honesty,than buckle up buttercup cause you are going to get it every time. If I like you,you will know it. If I detest you,you will be without doubt of it. I do not talk about people behind their backs. I do not engage in shady activities,nor illegal ones. I can be a ball buster,and male ego crusher. No matter where you are speaking to me,you will always know that I believe males to be inferior to females. I will not treat you as I would a fellow female. I will not kiss your ass for a dollar,nor play along into your fantasies based on demeaning women..and yes coming to me with shit about wanting to be humiliated by being forced to dress as a woman is a slap in the face of femininity..so keep on trucking right by my inbox.

I am not a lazy twat like most of the lifestylers like to title those that are a Financial Dominatrix. I have been a full time member of the work force since I turned 15,so yes I know what it means to work for what I want. This does not mean that I do not believe in Female Entitlement,cause I fiercely do. I absolutely believe that males should be remitting recompense to women for the sins of patriarchy. I believe that it is the duty of every male to provide for the financial comfort of women. These are my beliefs both online and real time. Nothing about me changes when I log off of a site,or out of a conversation.

This is what I am referring to in the title. I am real,and I expect real servants(no I am not talking about the in your face,in your home,at your literal feet 24/7 real servants). What I am saying is that I will accept none who are not honest,who are not exactly who they say they are,and who do not provide what they say that they will provide. Make sense? Hope so,cause I cannot break it down any clearer.

Now if you are looking for phony and fake..smoke and mirror domination,than yay for you,but begone from my presence. I am real,so you be too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment