Tuesday, October 4, 2016

How good boys get attention

This is why my good boys get attention,and you do not!
Some of you seem to think that I am teasing when I relay that I require males to sacrifice,suffer,and serve to and for ME. I assure you that I am not joking. Providing for your Goddess financially is an honor which should be held in esteem,not disdain. Tributing allows males to play a part in my everyday life,which they normally would not be encompassed within.

Tribute is tangible proof that you crave to serve me in all ways I desire. Serving me is based upon me,not you. My wishes accede any that you may have possessed previously. My wants rule your realm always. There is no selfless excuse not to tribute,only selfish ones.

Know now that if you are ever to play any role in my life,than tribute is a must,not a maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment