Thursday, October 6, 2016

alpha male facade

Being a Female Supremacist is not equatable with misandry. What it does mean in my book,is that I tolerate no male attempting to assert dominance over me,nor do I indulge the male ego by allowing males in my presence to shroud themselves falsely in "alpha" garb. All males are beta before me. Whether they be a CEO,or a janitor..they are beta. Crudely put,if it has a dick,it is inferior in my eyes,and I will not stand for pathetic displays of supposed patriarchal power.

To serve me is to acknowledge your inferiority before women. You are a creature led by his weakness,and yes in my eyes,your dick makes you weak. Your dick is always your demise in any situation with a woman,for it is a simple minded tool..just like you in the presence of a woman. You were not created to lead women..you were made to follow women..to be ruled by them,which leaves no room for erroneous male egos,so for all of you males touting that you are alpha,you are laughable. There is NO such thing as an alpha male..it is an urban legend. Get that through your head,and stop playing at being tarzan in the hopes that you can get pussy that way.

This is not to state that you as a male are to be a doormat,nor that you are without intellect..but it is to assert that you are thought of as unequivocally lesser. Your wants are not a concern,and only your basic needs are of any import..oh and by the way,your needs are simple(food,shelter,air,water)so leave off trying to insert love or sex into that list. Your dick,and it's desires are null and void when it comes to kneeling at my feet. Your sex ceases to exist once you become mine..for I have zero use in regards to your erections or lack thereof.

You are regarded as a tool,and for a tool to be useful,it must be of use. This means that your purpose is whatever I decree it to be. My will and my way. This includes being used financially. If I cannot take pleasure from the fruits of your labor,than you are not of value in my estimation. I care not if your skills number in the hundreds if you will not satisfy my wants in the way of my selection.

Now you selfish and self satiating agenda driven males can run along,for you and I shall not mesh. My acceptance comes only of those that are intelligent enough to recognize their place as intended in a woman's world,which is at her feet begging to be of use with a full and open wallet for her use. Nothing less will be allowed.


No comments:

Post a Comment