Saturday, December 3, 2016

You aren't a real Domme

One of the basic aspects of being a human being is opinions. Everyone has one. In some situations that is a good thing,whilst in others it is detrimental and unwanted. I am going to share some insights as to when opinions are skewed,and require redefining in regards to the fetish scene.

You are NOT a real Domme if you do not have a clip store. This opinion has sprayed the sides of my inbox many a time. This is only an opinion,not a proven fact. How do I know this? Well let's see,I know of women that rock their workplace,that rule their home,that have men begging to be with them,BUT yet they do not have a clip store. How can that be true??? Sheesh people,not every dominant woman in the world has a fetish account,or engages in online domination,but that does NOT negate the fact that they are dominant in life. Oh and another tidbit to chew on for a bit. Just because a female has a clip store does not mean that she is even dominant at all. There are studios out there that have capitalized on the monetary boom of selling fetish clips,so they employ actresses to play the role of Domme,and you fools are none the wiser,nor do I actually believe that you would care if you did know it,cause buying clips is NOT about submission,but rather it is about males getting a nut off. Maybe I should form the opinion that you are NOT a real submissive if you purchase clips..hmm or maybe I already have.

You are NOT a real Domme if you do not do sell cam sessions. Look back to my explanation stated above. Exactly how many women do you think have no idea of the online realm of domination? How many women do you think live the Femdom lifestyle without ever publicizing it online? How many women do you think dominate in their home without a cam in sight? How many women do you think are disgusted by the thought of watching males jack off,or shoving objects up their hairy asses? Does this make them less dominant? NO it does not. It merely means that they are not focused upon male gratification. What is male gratification anyway other than selfishness in disguise,or so you think it is disguised when it is claimed as a need. Need my fat ass. Getting off is NOT a need. It is a want,so cease parading it around as a need. Shoving things up your ass is not a need either btw.

You may think that I alone am not a real Domme because I do not offer services,and yes clips and sessions are services,but I am not alone in it. I have a real life,and yes a real time servant who is dominated without ever getting off in my presence. A servant that sees the goal of service as my happiness,not as a bodily release. This my readers is what I would define as real submission,and do believe when I say that he feels and doubts not my dominance in his day to day life,without ever having purchased a clip or session from me!

My dominance is not defined by having an online presence,or by my number of followers on twitter,not even by the number of tributes I receive. At the end of the day,I remain in control of my life,and those that serve me. That dear readers is the truest statement in regards to my dominant nature,for dominance by nature is about control.

Reminders: An online label does not prove accuracy,neither dominant,nor submissive.


No comments:

Post a Comment