Monday, January 9, 2017

cuckolds no like me :(

I have been going through my data,and just realized that there is one type of submissive(note that I am referring to submissives,not fetishists)that I rarely receive contact from,and actually I am not overly surprised. Can you guess?........cuckolds. Shocking yes? I took a moment to pontificate why,and this is what I arrived at...I am neither a BBC lover,nor a nympho who is constantly fixated on sex,so I fail to appeal to cuckolds in that sense.

Surprising to many males,but I value intimacy over penetration. Yes I have a man in my life,and no none of you will be sucking his cock(as if I would want your filthy mouth on my man)! Of course I take great pleasure in buying gifts for him with your cash,but I would never bring you into his presence,nor would I ever consider allowing any of you to watch or listen to us fornicate. My private life is just that,and I do not allow submissives to intrude upon it.

I am definitely not an oversexed crazy for the cock woman either,which is why you rarely see me posting about doing the sexy dance. I am more of a snuggle,cuddle,and pet type of woman,but no you will never fill that position either,so yes I can see why cuckolds are not drawn to me,and that is ok. In my estimation being a good and true cuckold is about enhancing the sex life of your Domme through whatever means she deems acceptable,and that for me is by purchasing clothing items that he alone will see and touch,by sending him gifts that will make him smile,by respecting the fact that I have chosen him as my mate,and celebrating my happiness in this union with your cash.

Afterall very few men have been fortunate enough to enjoy the fruits of this cougar Dominatrix :)

No comments:

Post a Comment