Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Barter up

Bartering. *barter definition. The exchange of goods or services for other goods or services, rather than for money.*
^
^
^
I do not do this!  Yes there are people in the fetish scene who will haggle and barter,but I am not one of them,so please refrain from attempting to barter with me.

I have had many males offer to clean my house,mow my lawn etc etc etc..in exchange for domination,not happening :)  I already have a male who performs those chores for me,and guess what,he PAYS me to do them for me,so I have no need to barter with you. Even contemplating bartering with me is ignorant and insulting. 

Everything in my life costs money out of my pocket,and it is the duty of a male to reimburse those amounts to me. I realize that many of you were raised to believe that you should not have to pay for a woman's time or attention,and if you do than she is a whore,but that is outdated patriarchal entitlement,which is not going to get you anywhere in a woman's world.

Here is the deal. If you are too "good" or too poor to tribute towards the financial comfort and success of a woman,than you need to stay away from women who know their worth,and are not accepting of selfish self-serving ingrates. It really is that simple. I promise that I will not come barging into your inbox begging for your cash or your attention,and ask that you do the same. There is absolutely no need to waste your time or mine when in the end you will never be serving me. 

Whether you believe it or not life is expensive,and so is fetish. Clothes,toys,make up,pedicures,polish,heels,computers,internet service,and on and on and on. Get my point? Every moment a FinDomme spends with a non-contributing male is a financial loss. That time could have been spent with a more deserving male who recognizes and joyfully embraces his duty to enrich her life in a tangible manner. 

I realize that many of you label yourself as a "true lifestyle slave" meaning that you do not pay shit for having your fetish fulfilled..yes I see your selfish assess,and they disgust me. Ask yourself this,"Why would any woman want to play with me for free?" "Why would any woman want to sate my selfish desires with no return?" Oh and you licking her ass,feet,cooch,whatever is NOT a valuable return! Yes yes I know that I sound so cold hearted,suck it up buttercup,cause the days of women having to cater to your dick are OVER. No truly dominant woman is going to bow down to your dick designs. Sure you can purchase custom clips from women,or get your rocks off in a cam room if you tip enough,but guess what shithead,that is going to cost you too...oops once again it comes down to paying :( so strap in,and open that wallet wide for the pillaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment