Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Time out

I spent some time thinking this evening about the amount of content(photos,blogs,youtube clips) I crank out,and realized that my time is better spent taking a step back. The absolute lack of Valentine's gifts drove home the point quite well that my time and effort is NOT appreciated by any of you,so really there is no need for me to waste my own time producing content,when I could employ that time enjoying my life.

As of right now,I will only be available to those that truly have the desire to devote their selfless submission to me...and no more content will be released until I feel that my time is valued. The only avenue to receive any response from me will be through my personal email,and only if a gift card is attached to that message.

No comments:

Post a Comment