Thursday, June 8, 2017

Submissives begging

Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top. Cute,but ineffective begging,unless you are begging like this pup is :)


I love when submissives debase themselves with begging. Cruel,perhaps,but definitely effective for teaching a submissive their proper place at my feet,and in my world. In my dominion,a submissive is less. Less as in beneath,below,and inferior to me. Therefore they are reduced to begging. Begging for 1)My attention 2)My time 3)to please me 4)to be of use 5)to orgasm 6)to serve me. I just fucking love it! I adore dragging out permission. I luxuriate in making them suffer in wait for my decision.

Now of course in some instances begging will be in vain,or even piss me off. When is it not going to tickle my fancy 1)when there is no financial sacrifice involved 2)when I have reached the point where I am done with you 3)when your only purpose for begging is to gain something selfish from me 3)when I have already said no...when I say no,I mean it.

It does not matter if you identify as male or female as a prospective servant of mine. You will still be required to beg at some point...just because I like it,and if I enjoy it,than you should be all for it. Get creative with it if you want to impress me. Beg in a poetic manner. Don't just set there typing out please please please...well unless you are begging me to hurt you ;) Yes yes yes I will definitely enjoy your pain and suffering for me.

Being a sadist is delicious,so remember boys,and girls BEG BEG BEG!

No comments:

Post a Comment