Friday, June 23, 2017

FinDomme blocks

Sometimes I ponder if I have more people blocked on fetish sites than there are members on that particular site lol.
It really is rather sad that I have to put forth this much effort to keep negativity out of my online existence.

I recently had a male on CS create an entirely new account just to ask me why I preemptively blocked him,so I thought that it might be a good idea to inform the rest of you as well why I block certain individuals.

1)Your profile photos consist of nothing but dick or asshole pics(wrong wrong wrong,and a big fat fucking ICK!!!)

2)You are anti-FinDom(FinDom is a power exchange I engage in with ALL those that serve me)

3)You speak ill of women in general(disrespectful,and unwarranted negativity)

4)You are seeking a scat Domme(I list scat as a hard limit,yet constantly get hit up for it)

5)You state that you are looking for 24/7(This is NEVER going to be offered by me)

6)You have spoken to me previously,and failed to tribute after being told that in order to continue the interaction,a token of appreciation is required(self-explanatory)

7)You look like a serial killer(Sometimes I see people whose eyes appear dead and devoid of emotion,which seriously freaks me out)

8)You come across as an entitled asshat(ya know the entire ME ME ME mentality,that only works for one of us in a D's relationship,and it ain't you)

9)You epitomize misogyny(Your hatred of women is glaringly obvious)

10)You seek to become a sex slave(lmfao..not in a million years)

11)You are looking for a Mommy to change your nappy(This is so NOT a fetish of mine)

12)You are an extreme fantasist(nope can't live off of me in my basement,nope I won't sever your balls or dick from your body,and no I will not tie you to a tree for ants to bite you,and yes I have been asked that before)

13)You seek a g/f,wife,SO(not going there with you)

14)You want a monogamous relationship with me(unless you are bankrolling my entire life,get out of here)

Wowza long list eh?? Definitely shorter than my block list though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment