Saturday, June 10, 2017

Watching and waiting

Watching and waiting in the shadows will not get you a single inch closer to serving my divine self. Yes I am intimidating,yes I am strict in my requirements,yes I am exacting in my desires,but failing to impress me with your very existence is a failure. Are you a failure? Are you an actual loser(and no I do not mean that in a "here is some free humiliation"type of way).

Are you one of those males who lacks the balls to creep into my inbox with a mannered introduction? Here is the solution just for you! Send an amazon gift card of no less than $50,and I promise that I will definitely glance in your direction. Let your money do the talking for you. It speaks so much more powerfully than you ever could.
It is a sensual enticement,it is a turn on,it is worthy of attention,it is everything that you are not.

See how kind I am? I have provided you with the perfect answer. Thank me...thank me from the bottom of your wallet :)

So,come out come out wherever you are,and introduce your cash to my account. It is a match made in heaven lol

No comments:

Post a Comment