Friday, June 16, 2017

FemDom Goddess hotness

How is everyone loving the new header on this blog??
I looked at this photo all day,and damn it is fucking HOT!

I also took the time to film a new youtube video to teach you boys your place at the feet of Mz Sydney.
I know that your little dicklet is twitching to watch it...go ahead,I give you permission to watch it over and over :) Addict yourself to all things Sydney!

I have been seriously insanely busy lately..but I am never too busy to not collect my due as your FemDom Goddess...keep those tributes rolling into my account :) Every amazon gift card you send gets my juices flowing..so make it rain in my panties bb!!

No one is immune,and no one can resist the siren call of Mz Sydney's desires..give in..let go,and release that paycheck into my account. It will feel so good to give it all to me. A cashgasm for Goddess is how you pleasure me..so send send send til you are empty,and I am filled full of your splurge.

Wake me up with a big fat throbbing screaming my name tribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment