Wednesday, June 21, 2017

A taste of toes

I know that you sit there in the dark looking at the photos I post of my silky soled wrinkled mature foot perfection. I am truly your Foot Fetish Goddess in the flesh :) You think yourself perverse for getting so aroused at the sight of my perfectly pedicured peds don't you? It is ok though...I give you permission to fantasize about what it would be like to slip my sexy toes into your mouth one by one til your mouth is stuffed full of their yummy goodness. I bet you can feel the drool dripping down your chin right now just thinking about it.
How could any foot worshiper resist such a bounty of beauty...they couldn't,so don't feel bad about it. Give in to your urges..it's ok to crave the sight,scent,and taste of Mz Sydney's sinful soles and toes. Is it getting warmer in here? 

Do you close your eyes and imagine yourself sliding your tongue in between each toe? You love it don't you? You cannot imagine anything hotter than my wrinkled soles right there in your face..the sight of my soles,the heat of my flesh,the feel of them so tantalizingly close to your lips. This is your own slice of heaven on earth. Fucking scorching isn't it? I bet your little dicklet is throbbing thinking about it.

Here is the catch though gents,and yes there is always a catch in life. None shall cum to the feet of Mz Sydney without her permission,and that permission is not granted to any and all of sundry. You will have to be a good pet for me to ever receive the honor of my feet in your face.

Being a good pet means making my happiness your foremost priority. Mz Sydney comes before anything,and anyone else. Mz Sydney must be the focal point of your existence. Mz Sydney will be the reason you wake in the morning,and the purpose for you going to work. Your only goal being the enrichment of Mz Sydney's life with your financial contribution. You work for Mz Sydney. You work for her happiness. You work to finance her luxury,and make no doubt that serving her is your luxury. A pauper would never be able to worship her in the way that you will. You want to worship her don't you? You need to worship her. You cannot,nor do not want to imagine a life where you are not serving her desires.

You have found your nirvana,and her name is Mz Sydney. Welcome home pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment