Monday, June 12, 2017

I don't work for your money

This blog is a piece dedicated to detailing why I do not dip my toes into the totally taboo fetish of blackmail.

I cannot even recall how many times I have been approached for this type of play,even though I have outlined in every one of my profiles that I simply do not engage in it. :(

Let's hit it

1)Almost every single person(let's say more than 99%)who asks for it,is not sincere. They get off on the fantasy,not the reality.
2)It is some seriously(like federally)illegal shit. Do you want the feds busting your door in?
3)The information submitted is in almost entire certainty false..yup folks will give you fake ass info,such as a supposed GF's email addy,that is so totally their own..or a parent's or employer's phone number that connects you with someone who has no idea who the hell you are talking about.
4)The photos supplied are generally ones that A)they want the public to see for humiliation purposes or B)10 other Dommes already have these pics
5)They do not intend to ever pay...why??? Cause they want to be exposed. There entire intent is to goad you into getting angry and publishing their photos when they refuse to pay..and bingo they win without ever paying.
6)Blackmail contracts are illegal,and not even close to being legally binding..sure you can word it however you want,but if taken to court,they can have you convicted..do ya look good in orange? I don't.

I am a safe and sane type of Goddess,and this type of play does not fall into that category for me personally. Hats off to all of you that make it work to your benefit,but leave me the hell out of it.

I am honestly entirely too selfish and self serving to play this game. I want males to tribute me because they just adore me that much..because they want to sacrifice for my happiness,and forcing males to give me money does not tickle my sweet spot if ya know what I mean.

I do not work for a male's money..that is on them. It is my place to accept their compliments in the form of cash and gift cards if they are worthy of the honor of gifting me.

I do not want to take. I want to receive.

I do not coax or coerce. I want males to want so badly from the bottom of their soul to please me,knowing that the only way to truly bring me bliss is with tribute.

This is who I am,and for once and for all...blackmail is a hard limit of mine. Thank you for respecting my limits,just as I do with all who serve me.

No comments:

Post a Comment